QWERTy2011

hack doesn't work.(when i launch it disappear)

4 posts in this topic

when i launch the hack and double click NA cheat it disappear without working as usually it was working yesterday i have tried double click another server cheat and closers cheat and it work normally but when i open or dual click NA it's download as usuall but disappear and nothing happen, plz help @XJapan 

Check if your antivirus or windows defender is disabled and check if you have quarantined hack files!!!
If necessary use CCleaner to clean your computer

The problem is not in the hack, your antivirus must have blocked the files to download!!!

QWERTy2011 likes this

still not working only the NA cheat other cheats are working normally such as : BR server and code closers i removed my antivirus

and cleaned my pc with Ccleaner and i don't have any quarantined hack files but if u can gave me a sample of it it will be better.and Ty for helping (: @XJapan

On ٢٣‏/١‏/٢٠٢٠ at 10:09 PM, XJapan said:

Check if your antivirus or windows defender is disabled and check if you have quarantined hack files!!!
If necessary use CCleaner to clean your computer

The problem is not in the hack, your antivirus must have blocked the files to download!!!

i did it and still doesn't work and can u give me a sample for quarantined hack files cause i don't know of i have one of them or no @XJapan