lucasliive

Safe config and a guide.

11 posts in this topic

First of all, this is my opinion and things that I developed with my own experiences!

I'll split into few topics:

• Level up 1 to 70
  • Level up 70 to 99
  • After the 99

• Level up 1 to 70:

The 1 to 70 up is 100% safe and easy. Just go with full map attack and Critical chance 3/5, Damage Critical 2/5 and you'll be fine.

• Level up 70 to 99

In level 70 you unlock the Secret Dungeon, So, turn off the Full Map Attack and keep the others configs. I recommend to play with a random party, but if you're gonna play solo, you can turn on the Full MP. But, never turn on the Full Map Attack and God Mode.

• After the 99

After the 99 you'll want to farm some ED. The dungeon doesn't matter. But, keep in mind you cant finish them less than 5 min. 

I don't recommend to do Henir. Because you can pass it too fast and end up in the board ranking.

I'm farming laboratory right now, but, if you have any other ED farming method or a better dungeon to spam, tell me. (I'm needing it XD). Let's share our knowledge about ED farming.

Secret Dungeons:
Simple farming spots but that are still worthy

Rage of Behemoth:
This is basically the best SD for ED in the game, as it has more mobs which means more ED and more EXP if you want some ERP.

Transporting Tunnel:
As for this one,it's shorter so you clear it faster if you can one shot the boss it will help, but with slightly less ED and EXP.
But it's a good choice for lvling treasure hunter overall.

Remember you can sell the barrier fragments you drop on the board and gain some extra ED!

Elrianode:
Welcome to one of the best farming spots!

Debrian's Lab:
Nice place to farm with good drops and 1m+ per run, you can maybe have a rare drop of a Force Book passing by like all elrianode dungeons, but this one mostly is useful for it's dust drop and for it's EXP so you can make it a good farming point for both ED and ERP.

El Tower Defense:
Ah yes, how to not talk about this good yet risky dungeon, why risky? basically you won't know what time it's best for it, but make sure you don't use too much hacks in here as the system will automatically ban you as soon as you finish, saying that with self experience. Finish it around 8 minutes+
The ED drop is actually pretty low and it's roughly 500k, but it's el tear drop is HIGH and you can get lots of uniques to sell on this dungeon, so you should always give it a try!

Varnimyr:
So you want go here?...Alright...Won't judge...

Guardian's Forest:

In here you can get DEM DROPS THOUGH.
If you are lucky enough to drop a Demonic Vine Crown, you are way more than just good, cuz those are MILLIONS.
You also have a chance to drop some mystic stones, which also have their own value.

Dark Elf Outpost:

Another dungeon with DEM DROPS THOUGH.
Here you can get "The Mask" (totally didn't forget the original name of it), which also has a good value on the board so if you drop one, congratz, you got yourself some good ED.
Here you can also drop mystic stones but I think the value is higher than Guardian's Forest, so give it a try but remember to not look suspicious about damage or clear time!

Shadow Vein:

....Sigh...Hell itself...
Here you can get Agate Fragment and more Mystic Stones.
Agate Fragment has such high value that it's so scary though.
But it's a good farming spot overall but I didn't test any varnimyr dungeon yet, but I would clear all of them (except any type of raid) 8 minutes+ or even 10 minutes...
This is just to be safe!
If you are that desperate to try drop something good, do it, but remember to be CAREFUL... 

That's mostly it, I'll do a full guide for void when I can, but see you until then and have a great time farming!

lucasliive likes this

15 horas atrás, Heiso disse:

Secret Dungeons:
Simple farming spots but that are still worthy

Rage of Behemoth:
This is basically the best SD for ED in the game, as it has more mobs which means more ED and more EXP if you want some ERP.

Transporting Tunnel:
As for this one,it's shorter so you clear it faster if you can one shot the boss it will help, but with slightly less ED and EXP.
But it's a good choice for lvling treasure hunter overall.

Remember you can sell the barrier fragments you drop on the board and gain some extra ED!

Elrianode:
Welcome to one of the best farming spots!

Debrian's Lab:
Nice place to farm with good drops and 1m+ per run, you can maybe have a rare drop of a Force Book passing by like all elrianode dungeons, but this one mostly is useful for it's dust drop and for it's EXP so you can make it a good farming point for both ED and ERP.

El Tower Defense:
Ah yes, how to not talk about this good yet risky dungeon, why risky? basically you won't know what time it's best for it, but make sure you don't use too much hacks in here as the system will automatically ban you as soon as you finish, saying that with self experience. Finish it around 8 minutes+
The ED drop is actually pretty low and it's roughly 500k, but it's el tear drop is HIGH and you can get lots of uniques to sell on this dungeon, so you should always give it a try!

Varnimyr:
So you want go here?...Alright...Won't judge...

Guardian's Forest:

In here you can get DEM DROPS THOUGH.
If you are lucky enough to drop a Demonic Vine Crown, you are way more than just good, cuz those are MILLIONS.
You also have a chance to drop some mystic stones, which also have their own value.

Dark Elf Outpost:

Another dungeon with DEM DROPS THOUGH.
Here you can get "The Mask" (totally didn't forget the original name of it), which also has a good value on the board so if you drop one, congratz, you got yourself some good ED.
Here you can also drop mystic stones but I think the value is higher than Guardian's Forest, so give it a try but remember to not look suspicious about damage or clear time!

Shadow Vein:

....Sigh...Hell itself...
Here you can get Agate Fragment and more Mystic Stones.
Agate Fragment has such high value that it's so scary though.
But it's a good farming spot overall but I didn't test any varnimyr dungeon yet, but I would clear all of them (except any type of raid) 8 minutes+ or even 10 minutes...
This is just to be safe!
If you are that desperate to try drop something good, do it, but remember to be CAREFUL... 

That's mostly it, I'll do a full guide for void when I can, but see you until then and have a great time farming!

In my opinion, doing dungeons over 8 minutes isn't worth. Like, you won't be banned but your progression will be so slow that it's not worth at all.

I can't farm any Varnimyr dungeon because it crashes all the time.

But, good tips.

5 hours ago, lucasliive said:

In my opinion, doing dungeons over 8 minutes isn't worth. Like, you won't be banned but your progression will be so slow that it's not worth at all.

I can't farm any Varnimyr dungeon because it crashes all the time.

But, good tips.

I would try to see if i can, we can also try doing farm together one day ^^
and thank you! : D

4 horas atrás, Heiso disse:

I would try to see if i can, we can also try doing farm together one day ^^
and thank you! : D

Do you have the necessary CP? (120k) [I'm trying to get the title btw].

If yes, why not try ^^

47 minutes ago, lucasliive said:

Do you have the necessary CP? (120k)

I do have 188k CP at the moment on my Ara, so I can use her ^^ (and i think necessary CP for debrian is 100k)

lucasliive likes this

do you guys have discord? its would be good if you talk there and share our experience and maybe play with each other sometime and i have got a lot of question about the cheat i'd like to know 

Yes, I do have discord but due to my name being edited I can't actually copy it here, so if you can tell me yours I will gladly add you!

yes here is my discord add me 

Homeless Emperor#7525