Atmas123

[Closers] Hack's effect on each character

15 posts in this topic

Yo!

So, I spent about 10 minutes testing all characters on CODEClosers while using God and FMA
Maybe my experiences will differ from other people, and I'll appreciate feedback on that; welp, here's how it went:

Seha - God works, FMA works with everything, almost flawless consistency (skills sometimes will fail when facing away from mobs)
Seulbi - God works, FMA works only on melee hits (won't work with hits that throw the knives); also, skills won't work
Yuri - God works, some hits will only register when facing mob's back, skills will hit with some consistency (needs to be a bit close to mobs and sometimes facing away from them)
Mistel - No me gusta
J - God works, skills will sometimes work when facing away from mob's back (except for Sonic Jab and Clothesline)

Nata - God works, FMA will work well when hitting mobs while facing them (skills need to be facing away from mobs)
Levia - No me gusta 
Harpy - God works, FMA is very inconsistent at times (needs to face away from mobs with a certain distance, no air hits), especially with some of her skills 
Tina - GOD WILL WORK ON MOBS INSTEAD OF HER
Violet - God works, FMA (hits and skills) will work when facing away from mobs (won't work in air)

Wolf - God works with a bit of inconsistency regarding taking hits, FMA works when far from mobs and facing away (skills and air hits won't work)
Moon in Spanish (because censorship xP) - God works, FMA is somewhat inconsistent (air hits won't work most of the time, some hits and skills need some distance from mobs and to be facing away from them)
Soma - God works, FMA works when facing away from mobs (skills won't work)
Bai - God works, FMA is very inconsistent (needs to be facing away from mobs, and yet it just won't work sometimes); also, skills tend not to work 90% of the time
Seth - God works, FMA works best when facing away from mobs, skills will work sometimes when facing mobs, and sometimes when facing away (most worked properly)

@XJapan
  I hope this can help you in any way possible!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

Give thins man a medal, thanks a lot bro for the infos.

i think FMA is not completely Full, but what is in front of you

Atmas123 and elsword06 like this

Tqvm, this guide work just fine... I can finally solo hell with seth...:lol:

3 hours ago, abdrahman0 said:

Give thins man a medal, thanks a lot bro for the infos.

i think FMA is not completely Full, but what is in front of you

Ik, that's why I felt the need to specify the direction some characters needed to be facing; I do hope XJapan will find a workaround regarding that hitbox tho.
Crit chance and True Damage hacks would also be nice, albeit I guess finicky to make, given how the game works (in my understanding at least)

abdrahman0 and scatman like this

2 hours ago, scatman said:

Thanks for information,i hope Xjapan make Auto Kill :) 

I really hope not, I don't think it fits a game like Closers (especially because a lot of substages got mobs spawning in waves, and the hack tends to bug stages like that in Elsword sometimes); also, ban chance vs derp users
Also, thanks a lot :3

2 hours ago, Atmas123 said:

I really hope not, I don't think it fits a game like Closers (especially because a lot of substages got mobs spawning in waves, and the hack tends to bug stages like that in Elsword sometimes); also, ban chance vs derp users
Also, thanks a lot :3

Ahh you are right,well i only need burst damage with low gear so i can farm material XD

Atmas123 likes this

10 hours ago, scatman said:

Ahh you are right,well i only need burst damage with low gear so i can farm material XD

FMA would cover that for the most part, and a crit hack would be awesome against bosses

scatman likes this

saw on YouTube hack on attacks speed and  player invisibility for mobs (by cheat engine script). Is it possible to add such a functions in the future? (my english bad sorry for this)