Laby

Trade-Ban (NA Server)

94 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, xVon said:

Nothing much. Well I do plan on farming reaper and later oath.

No longer available.

15 minutes ago, Laby said:

No longer available.

Nope it is now. Last week's update brought back Eclipse, reaper and oath. I just unlocked reaper lmao

2 minutes ago, xVon said:

Nope it is now. Last week's update brought back Eclipse, reaper and oath. I just unlocked reaper lmao

What the heck!?

On 15/3/2019 at 7:14 PM, xVon said:

Hey xVon, I want to ask you something.

How many characters do you have in your account that was released from trade-ban?

I've been waiting nearly a month and they still investigating my account. gg

Just now, Plague said:

I've been waiting nearly a month and they still investigating my account. gg

How many characters do you have in that account?

It seems like the more characters you have the longer they are going to take.

20 hours ago, Laby said:

Hey xVon, I want to ask you something.

How many characters do you have in your account that was released from trade-ban?

I have 5 characters on the account

21 minutes ago, xVon said:

I have 5 characters on the account

Thanks. 

They finding out you are hacking base on 2 things! one is time record and 2nd is massive damage. @XJapan I hope he make something to clear the time record , it will make so hard for KOG to find out ! because they find players base on time now!

3 hours ago, alenalen said:

They finding out you are hacking base on 2 things! one is time record and 2nd is massive damage. @XJapan I hope he make something to clear the time record , it will make so hard for KOG to find out ! because they find players base on time now!

You may be onto something, but until we get a bigger sample we shouldn't jump to any conclusions.

I've been breaking havoc in Elrianode / Add Dungeons and so far no trade-ban on my other test account.

18 hours ago, Laby said:

You may be onto something, but until we get a bigger sample we shouldn't jump to any conclusions.

I've been breaking havoc in Elrianode / Add Dungeons and so far no trade-ban on my other test account.

That person is right. 3 times I got banned before was mainly do to impossible damage and time in henir. Also it isn't safe to hack raid because that's one of the way's they found out. The reason why you're able to go crazy right now in elrianode / add dungeon is because xjapan dropped the damage significantly compared to before so it's harder for them to detect. Also, avoid hacking elrianode city, that's how they found me out last time considering they wanted me to provide evidence of me doing elrianode city run.

3 hours ago, xVon said:

That person is right. 3 times I got banned before was mainly do to impossible damage and time in henir. Also it isn't safe to hack raid because that's one of the way's they found out. The reason why you're able to go crazy right now in elrianode / add dungeon is because xjapan dropped the damage significantly compared to before so it's harder for them to detect. Also, avoid hacking elrianode city, that's how they found me out last time considering they wanted me to provide evidence of me doing elrianode city run.

Whoa, how did you get ban 3 times?

Yea, impossible damage was the best XD, it made farm life easy too bad is nerfed.

Raid is pretty obvious that is unsafe.

Elrianode City can only be done with 3 people nowadays, so it's hard to get in there ~

Hmm what caught my interest is that, if they want evidence from you then it's certain that a part of the information logs gets wiped from time to time (or should I say update to update).

I have a banned account for the reason: you can't have such a large amount of ED.
But actually, I only have 1.8b in my bag.
I think they have a record of the amount of ED you earn at a certain time.
Hope this information will be useful to you.

Laby likes this

21 hours ago, Laby said:

Whoa, how did you get ban 3 times?

Yea, impossible damage was the best XD, it made farm life easy too bad is nerfed.

Raid is pretty obvious that is unsafe.

Elrianode City can only be done with 3 people nowadays, so it's hard to get in there ~

Hmm what caught my interest is that, if they want evidence from you then it's certain that a part of the information logs gets wiped from time to time (or should I say update to update).

could be but I never tested if it really was the case or how long it'd be before it's wiped

On 22/3/2019 at 1:32 PM, xVon said:

could be but I never tested if it really was the case or how long it'd be before it's wiped

Any updates, Von?

4 hours ago, Laby said:

Any updates, Von?

Nothing so far. Everything has been smooth for me. Although i'm avoiding henir like the plague. With the hack anyways. 

I see, I have nothing new either.

Seems like we'll have to wait another major update in order to get more information.

I can think of a way to keep the account, well, it is something extreme what I will do.

I will create 3 characters to whom I will pass things and that of my other characters, after doing that, I will wait 1 week and then send the ticket.

and I hope you do not see the records of my other characters because I eliminated them, I do not know, I think this solution will start today, I have an IB that I would not like to lose and some education, so I'll tell you, if they release my account.