Laby

Trade-Ban (NA Server)

94 posts in this topic

Also learned the hard way you cant mail stuff to your other chars rip my 50$ 

I've found some information that maybe useful to you.

1-There is possibility that if you delete character that you were hacking with , you may wont be ban because they wont have information of you.

2-When you restricted don't send ticket right away as i said before they are doing that because making you send them ticket and then you allow them to investigate your.

3-Delete the Character, if its your main maybe you don want to do it then if you decide to send them ticket wait over 2 weeks then do it.

4-When game closing or suddenly crash you have 3 sec to disconnect Internet Just know that will benefit you

5-Every Time that game close or crash before you run it again , delete Xcoding folder and let the game redownload it,do the same with folder ui.

6- Avoid sending ED via email just do it with trade and put something else beside ED in trade too.

That's all information i have for now. 

Laby likes this

4 hours ago, alenalen said:

I've found some information that maybe useful to you.

1-There is possibility that if you delete character that you were hacking with , you may wont be ban because they wont have information of you.

2-When you restricted don't send ticket right away as i said before they are doing that because making you send them ticket and then you allow them to investigate your.

3-Delete the Character, if its your main maybe you don want to do it then if you decide to send them ticket wait over 2 weeks then do it.

4-When game closing or suddenly crash you have 3 sec to disconnect Internet Just know that will benefit you

5-Every Time that game close or crash before you run it again , delete Xcoding folder and let the game redownload it,do the same with folder ui.

6- Avoid sending ED via email just do it with trade and put something else beside ED in trade too.

That's all information i have for now. 

then how about dungeon's clearing time record. can't  GM see that record after a few days have passed?.if you don't do anything for 2 weeks but you have a suspicious time record (for example, clearing deblab for 2 minutes) won't they know that you are using a cheat

19 hours ago, Leon said:

Also learned the hard way you cant mail stuff to your other chars rip my 50$ 

Thats dumb as hell, why would they have that feature implemented in the game then if they didn't want that to happen.

16 hours ago, NEVERHACK said:

then how about dungeon's clearing time record. can't  GM see that record after a few days have passed?.if you don't do anything for 2 weeks but you have a suspicious time record (for example, clearing deblab for 2 minutes) won't they know that you are using a cheat

There is possibility they find out from time but I think its better to do not solo and run with friends that you trust and ya know them and they cant claim you have done it solo with suspicious time.

Ok now another account got trade restricted. It seems like both times when I got my add weapon on both accounts I got trade restricted for some reason idk why. It was perfectly fine before the weapon dropped. 

1 hour ago, xVon said:

Ok now another account got trade restricted. It seems like both times when I got my add weapon on both accounts I got trade restricted for some reason idk why. It was perfectly fine before the weapon dropped. 

How weird. I've gotten Add Weapon in the past and no problem so far in my other account.

Yesterday i let farm my macro with the cheat i came back after 6h... i got now 24 void weap cube on NA :D;)

9 hours ago, Laby said:

How weird. I've gotten Add Weapon in the past and no problem so far in my other account.

I'm not sure but between the two events that was when it happened for me. What time did you usually clear add dungeon with? And which hack you used if any. Also I sent a ticket and they already released my account again. There has to be something in that dungeon to trigger that trade ban.

5 minutes ago, xVon said:

I'm not sure but between the two events that was when it happened for me. What time did you usually clear add dungeon with? And which hack you used if any. Also I sent a ticket and they already released my account again. There has to be something in that dungeon to trigger that trade ban.

Hello, xVon.

Clear Time is around 1 minute and 30 seconds to 3 minutes.

Hacks:

-God Mode

-Critical Chance: 4/5

-Critical Damage: 4/5

-Full Map Attack.

I did around 50 runs in one character and 80 runs in another so a total of 130 runs.

And wow I'm surprised they lifted it within one day lol

I'm waiting for mine to be released.

1 hour ago, Laby said:

Hello, xVon.

Clear Time is around 1 minute and 30 seconds to 3 minutes.

Hacks:

-God Mode

-Critical Chance: 4/5

-Critical Damage: 4/5

-Full Map Attack.

I did around 50 runs in one character and 80 runs in another so a total of 130 runs.

And wow I'm surprised they lifted it within one day lol

I'm waiting for mine to be released.

I also had the same hacks enabled... did you also do add dungeon when you got trade banned?

19 minutes ago, xVon said:

I also had the same hacks enabled... did you also do add dungeon when you got trade banned?

A few times, but the first time I got the void weapon was around 2 years ago with a lot of runs (100 ish with amazing clear time using hack) and didn't get trade-banned back then.

Well yeah back then it was fine since I got countless void weapons then but maybe something changed not too long ago to trigger these trade restrictions. I've been only using the hack to do add dungeons with recent events and I've been constantly checking the board while doing those runs too since I was checking for an item I want, and it was only after I got the void weapon did I saw the restriction when trying to use the board.

3 hours ago, xVon said:

Well yeah back then it was fine since I got countless void weapons then but maybe something changed not too long ago to trigger these trade restrictions. I've been only using the hack to do add dungeons with recent events and I've been constantly checking the board while doing those runs too since I was checking for an item I want, and it was only after I got the void weapon did I saw the restriction when trying to use the board.

The board, that's it. 

Idk if that's the cause then it would've happened much sooner. Also I haven't bought anything from the board yet.

41 minutes ago, xVon said:

Idk if that's the cause then it would've happened much sooner. Also I haven't bought anything from the board yet.

Probably it was because you checked the board too many times while doing dungeons (?)

7 hours ago, Laby said:

Probably it was because you checked the board too many times while doing dungeons (?)

Nope I did that many times but only this time in particular it got restricted. Also it wasn't THAT many times I checked lmao. 

3 hours ago, xVon said:

btw is using summons safe?

They are useless, I don't know why you want to use that function. No idea if it is safe or not though.

They don't affect title count.

On 10.3.2019 at 2:41 PM, ジョン said:

Yesterday i let farm my macro with the cheat i came back after 6h... i got now 24 void weap cube on NA :D;)

Which hacks did you use

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Rory:

Which hacks did you use

I don't say any name i use Xjapan's too :3

7 hours ago, ジョン said:

I don't say any name i use Xjapan's too :3

I meant what did you use, eg crirical, etc fml

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Rory:

I meant what did you use, eg crirical, etc fml

DungeonHack.lua "Dmg to 9999" and macro + full map attacck :D

On 11/3/2019 at 7:54 PM, xVon said:

btw is using summons safe?

Hello, anything new, xVon?

17 hours ago, Laby said:

Hello, anything new, xVon?

Nothing much. Well I do plan on farming reaper and later oath.