Laby

Trade-Ban (NA Server)

100 posts in this topic

Hello and good day to everyone.

 

I am looking for more information regarding trade-ban and find the best solution to go around it. Any non-false information would be heavily appreciated and you're also free to share your own experience regarding trade-ban.

 

The current information I have about this issue is:

     1-It is without a doubt an automated-system that traces and block accounts that have done "suspicious" transactions.

     2-It happens when you spam the board with items and/or make ED transactions too frequently between characters, or when gold buying aka buying ED from those shady sites that are sponsored by bots in Elsword. 

     3-You get trade-ban after a "major" update like Laby 2nd Path Release for example.

     4-Sending a ticket is practically suicide for those who have been using the hack. But some people have lifted it this way (???)

          4.1- Some people said that you should send a ticket after a "major" update regarding the trade-ban and if you're lucky it'll get lifted. This relies mostly on the fact that NA doesn't keep around the information logs for a long time (1 month to X months) take advantage                       over this and not to use the hack until next "major" update and save your account.

     5-In some cases trade-ban gets lifted after some days / weeks but in the worst case scenario, it does stick forever in your account.
          5.1 The duration of the trade-ban / tracelock probably depends on what have you done according to some information I gathered from this post: https://elswordforum.koggames.com/archive/index.php?t-53522.html

For your account safety don't do anything rash and avoid using the hack on your tracelocked account and don't send any tickets to CS.

-I'll also be attaching pictures regarding this matter and will keep you updated if I manage to gather more information. Feel free to ask any questions about this issue.

imgur.com/a/F5hwe0p

P.S: I apologize for bad english.

Kaito Ozaki, Eddy and Kiasmar like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can try waiting it out a bit but if you played the game long enough or even spend money on it then you'll only get that trade ban/ normal ban temporarily. Obviously if they know exactly why you got the restrictions then there's no use lying but if the offense isn't major then it'll only be temporary ban. But if you get caught another time then you will sure to get permanent banned. Most of the support people in NA are actually quite reasonable. When I had gotten a trade ban it was only to prove that I did my runs legit (obviously I couldn't although I had very high gear). Also you should stay away from elrianode city, henir and raid from hacks because that's how they caught me. And even then they weren't sure if I did hack. You could first try sending a ticket saying you got this restriction and don't know why then go from there. If you remember what exactly you did you can also make a story around that too. But if you are positive that they know exactly what you did then your very last option is to admit to it and lay off the hack for a while... though your situation might be different. That's all the information I can give and I wish you well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not send them a ticket asking about why you have trade restriction. 

They'll check your account and check clear times as well as gear and if it's unreasonable, you get banned. 

Once you get trade banned all you can do is wait. 

Kiasmar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies.

And yeah like I thought sending a ticket is not the way to go, unless its true that NA cannot keep the logs around for too much time. Hopefully this trade-ban I have is temporary and not permanent.

I'm still looking for more information before doing anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aww man if i know this i wont send ticket to them xD 

well this is one for my knowledge

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean... you can wait but for how long? Did it say specifically that you were trade banned temporarily? When I tested on multiple accounts... no trade ban was temporary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, xVon said:

I mean... you can wait but for how long? Did it say specifically that you were trade banned temporarily? When I tested on multiple accounts... no trade ban was temporary. 

No, I don't know if its temporary/permanent I just assumed that mine may be temporary according to your last post in which you said that "You can try waiting it out a bit but if you played the game long enough or even spend money on it then you'll only get that trade ban/ normal ban temporarily".

But now you are saying that no trade ban is temporary, can you explain this?

And how did you figure out that the trade-ban was not temporary in all of your test accounts? Did you send a ticket to CS for each one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 4:35 PM, Laby said:

No, I don't know if its temporary/permanent I just assumed that mine may be temporary according to your last post in which you said that "You can try waiting it out a bit but if you played the game long enough or even spend money on it then you'll only get that trade ban/ normal ban temporarily".

But now you are saying that no trade ban is temporary, can you explain this?

And how did you figure out that the trade-ban was not temporary in all of your test accounts? Did you send a ticket to CS for each one?

You see, trade ban is to get you to send a ticket otherwise it won't be resolved. In my case, they only put that trade ban to provide evidence of legit runs. The trade ban is temporary until you bring the issue up to them. This of course is most likely to get you banned but if you played that account for a long time and spent money it would only be a temporary ban. Of course if you repeat the same offense on the same account they will eventually permanently ban you. That's my experience anyways. You can try waiting it out for a week or so and see if it gets released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see, thanks for explaining your point. 

I'll just wait patiently for a long time to see what happens.

If anything happens I'll let you know guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've experienced this "trade banned" and manage to lift it by sending a ticket on the CS. This happens before the ERP revamp on NA/INT. It took me a month of waiting for them to check my logs and somewhat manage to avoid getting permanent ban. I'm using xJapan's cheat for about 4 years now.  Here are some of my information that may help

-i always run elrianode dungeon for farming ED [ETD(full mobs)=6minutes with an overall damage of 8.2b and Debrian laboratory(normal mode)= 3minutes with an overall damage of 2.6b]

-i dont use the hack with others even if its a close friend, i always run solo

-my CP before ERP revamp is 550k, my CP after ERP revamp is 750k(+11 void + 10 elrianode)

-i dont go henir/heroic/sdg dungeons coz too small ED gain there

-i use the hack on drabaki when solo with an overall damage of 8.2b

-haven't tried to use the hack on rosso raid coz i dont have teammates and my pc is a potato

 

 

On 2/2/2019 at 5:07 PM, Laby said:

Thanks for the replies.

And yeah like I thought sending a ticket is not the way to go, unless its true that NA cannot keep the logs around for too much time. Hopefully this trade-ban I have is temporary and not permanent.

I'm still looking for more information before doing anything.

i dont think NA cannot keep the logs coz they check my account within a month (thats a lot of time). i have 30 characters on that account that running dungeon everyday. i think the "misbehavior" of the account that the game system seen was the amount of damage you've done on a certain dungeon and how fast you do it. i always run Debrian laboratory with a consistency of 3minutes with 2.6b overall damage every day for 2years but manage to avoid getting permanent ban.

Edited by cutemoron0
wrong phrase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, some interesting information you have there ~

 

56 minutes ago, cutemoron0 said:

I've experienced this "trade banned" and manage to lift it by sending a ticket on the CS. This happens before the ERP revamp on NA/INT. It took me a month of waiting for them to check my logs and somewhat manage to avoid getting permanent ban. I'm using xJapan's cheat for about 4 years now.  Here are some of my information that may help

-i always run elrianode dungeon for farming ED [ETD(full mobs)=6minutes with an overall damage of 8.2b and Debrian laboratory(normal mode)= 3minutes with an overall damage of 2.6b]

-i dont use the hack with others even if its a close friend, i always run solo

-my CP before ERP revamp is 550k, my CP after ERP revamp is 750k(+11 void + 10 elrianode)

-i dont go henir/heroic/sdg dungeons coz too small ED gain there

-i use the hack on drabaki when solo with an overall damage of 8.2b

-haven't tried to use the hack on rosso raid coz i dont have teammates and my pc is a potato

It is quite awesome that they took around 1 month checking your account. Maybe they had issues with your logs or perhaps other stuff.

The only theory I have is that your CP (Combat Power) saved you, it is certainly high.

I have a question for you though, when did you send your ticket to CS? Immediately after you got trade-banned? 

 

56 minutes ago, cutemoron0 said:

i dont think NA cannot keep the logs coz they check my account within a month (thats a lot of time). i have 30 characters on that account that running dungeon everyday. i think the "misbehavior" of the account that the game system seen was the amount of damage you've done on a certain dungeon and how fast you do it. i always run Debrian laboratory with a consistency of 3minutes with 2.6b overall damage every day for 2years but manage to get permanent ban.

I am still not sure if you do get trade banned for doing "impossible" things in dungeons, in my case I've been using the hack for almost the same time as you have and didn't get either ban or trade ban (plus my Combat Power is very low, barely met the requirements for Elrianode dungeons). It only happened to me after I messed up with the market board (buying / selling lots of stuff) using a newly created character (Laby, in my case) and I got it right after a "major" update.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got trade locked like 1 week before erp revamp, and i did the stupidest thing i could've made, i sent a ticket to support while hacking with macros in add dungeon to repeat the dungeon with autokill.., yeah i was really sleepy that day and my brain died, they obv permabanned me. i sent it the ticket the same day i got trade locked, i assumed i got trade locked for using macros since i hacked in that account for years but nothing ever happened to it, except that time using macros :S

Well that my experience with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, itsnotramp said:

i got trade locked like 1 week before erp revamp, and i did the stupidest thing i could've made, i sent a ticket to support while hacking with macros in add dungeon to repeat the dungeon with autokill.., yeah i was really sleepy that day and my brain died, they obv permabanned me. i sent it the ticket the same day i got trade locked, i assumed i got trade locked for using macros since i hacked in that account for years but nothing ever happened to it, except that time using macros :S

Well that my experience with it

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with the trade-ban.

And macros huh? Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can recover your account in the future using Xjapan's Anti-Ban. Let's just hope they remove the trade-ban after the perma-ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes hopefully, i dont really have any hopes for it, but if they remove the trade restriction and xjapan anti ban works, i can at least take some valuable stuff from my main account to my new account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I'm worried about on my account. Before it got banned I had a trade restriction on it so... I hope it's gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course they wouldn't remove the trade restriction. But if your account is old enough and it had it, it's probably gone by now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it's been about 5 months now since it got restricted then banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, nobody really knows, so let's wait and hope that it does get removed when they perma-ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any update on your account getting released from trade ban? One of my accounts recently got trade banned but I didn't do anything excessive on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xVon said:

Any update on your account getting released from trade ban? One of my accounts recently got trade banned but I didn't do anything excessive on it.

Hello! and sadly no, it is still trade-banned (it's been around 22-23 days sitting still and avoiding doing anything in that account). Seems like mine won't go away until I send the ticket and get either ban or release.

There are too many different cases/scenarios about trade-ban, so I cannot pinpoint the true stuff that triggers it. What I know is that NA staff takes a lot of sweet time to reply back your ticket and recover your account (1~2 months).


Possible Triggers List (MAY NOT be entirely accurate) from the information I have gathered in the past days:

 -Gold Buying (When you buy ED from some spooky/shady site).

 -Hacking Varnimyr/Elrianode

 -Buying/Selling/Trading a lot of "rare" items (Red/Blue/Yellow/Giant Stones, High-End El Tears, IBs and such) between other players and yourself through the use of Mailbox/Bank.

 -Hacking with a newly-created character.

 

That being said, I'm inclined to think dungeons are not related because I began to use another account after the other got trade-banned and did a lot of Elrianode dungeons with stupid clear times (less than 3 mins for El Tower Defense for example and 150 runs of Elrian Forgotten Sanctum) and I haven't gotten any trade-ban / perma-ban after this wednesday "major" update (Henir Revamp one).

 

Regarding your case, did you perhaps trade a lot in that account?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nope on that account I never trade anything so far. One thing though, two other people said they got it when having god mode in sinister which I only started doing recently and this is when I got the trade ban. I didn't do anything out of what I usually do other than this. Well I sent them a ticket because I doubt they'll release the account since I know for a fact its an automatic system that trade ban you. They replied that they're checking it out. I did no kind of trades or purchases so I highly doubt it's those in this case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xVon said:

nope on that account I never trade anything so far. One thing though, two other people said they got it when having god mode in sinister which I only started doing recently and this is when I got the trade ban. I didn't do anything out of what I usually do other than this. Well I sent them a ticket because I doubt they'll release the account since I know for a fact its an automatic system that trade ban you. They replied that they're checking it out. I did no kind of trades or purchases so I highly doubt it's those in this case. 

I see...I still have my doubts about it but I won't discard the possiblity yet.

Good luck getting your account back, you could have waited a little though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, xVon said:

Ya I got a little impatient lmao. Goodluck with yours too.

Please do share the reply when you get it ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 year for me and the trade-blocked still appear in my accounts. (No cheating)

Can't really do anything about it, waiting is seem like... you know, hopeless to me.

So, i make 2nd and 3rd accounts to test the trade-blocked. Those account are get the same trade restricted as the first one, then i wait 3-4 months hopefully for the "unlock". But in the end i've come to the option that ppl telling me, "send a ticket to support", got instant perma ban when i log-out.(both)

Then i come to a conclusion "trade restricted" -> perma trade-blocked.

Once u get "trade-restricted" msg, your trading life is done for

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now