Lotus?

Let Build This Ultimate Guide Together

14 posts in this topic

I just came back to this game recently, there's a big holidays in my country so I have a lot of time to come back and test out the current hack version

Just in 2 days, more than 6 of mine just created accounts got MAC#2 ban, pretty sure that is an automatic ban and by reading this, you won't have to go through the same horrible experient as I did

- Becareful with hyper active skill, while I was playing as Elesis, her skill do 14m damage and got MAC#2 even I just use 2/5 damage hack - happen in SD

- Clear SD < 5 min -> MAC#2

- Try to summon luto in SD -> MAC#2

- Use the new hack which let you use skill with spending MP, spam button too fast, pretty sure I press the skill button at least 6 times -> MAC#2 

- Use the kill character hack -> instant MAC#2 - Happen in SD

- Use Monster Vac in SD boss stage -> MAC#2

I really hate void, they ban me just because I play with my friend who use hack on daily basic without me knowing it andd we both get ban and void don't care about reason, wait for weeks for 8 words reply and block my ban appeal topic is totally bs 

Let bring them down together by sharing your experient, I'm really appriciate If you can spent sometime to share what you did to get MAC#2

Sorry for my bad english  <3 

XJapan likes this

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Rinzlr:

is this confirmed?

and dont spam only 1 skill or u get mac blocked i try it out with out hacks.

Given that 2/5 Crit Damage can give off too high numbers, 1/5 Crit Damage might be better!

Apparently, I used the character death which may be why I got myself banned. </3

11 hours ago, kloroad said:

is the hack still available or it needs an update?

it's still able to hack but you need to really tricky about using it because of the automatic ban MAC2, avoid doing anything I said above

One thing to note: don't login too frequently!

For my case, I get a few crashes from time to time, and I login immediately. I get 3-5 re logins per hour.

I think this will call attention to your account, and risk your account getting banned!

Lotus? likes this

i got 3 bans so far. first using full map attack even without crit dmg on. second for using auto attack on void energy, and third for using monster vac too often (seems like you cant clear stages too fast alone).

On my experience so far i can say that using crit dmg 2/5 crit chance 0/5 and mp hack is pretty much safe to go since my main account is running fine on about 3 weeks using those hacks every single day.

Lamb likes this

On 1/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, Soru said:

One thing to note: don't login too frequently!

For my case, I get a few crashes from time to time, and I login immediately. I get 3-5 re logins per hour.

I think this will call attention to your account, and risk your account getting banned!

Logging in and crashing calls no attention to your account.

The only time it catches attention is if you turn on the hack while you're loading in.

23 hours ago, PixelCheese said:

Is Full Map Attack and God Mode safe?

No, it actually makes you crash often.

On 2019/2/16 at 9:11 PM, harrisonhe said:

i got 3 bans so far. first using full map attack even without crit dmg on. second for using auto attack on void energy, and third for using monster vac too often (seems like you cant clear stages too fast alone).

On my experience so far i can say that using crit dmg 2/5 crit chance 0/5 and mp hack is pretty much safe to go since my main account is running fine on about 3 weeks using those hacks every single day.

i crash sometimes