Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheReifer_

EpicEls - New Elsword Private Server

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i'm TheReifer, I want to spoiler you the new Elsword Private Server that today i decided to make. Here all of my ideas in English and Italian. So, read all news and post a comment if you want more things!

English:

Hi guys, today I want to present to you all.

I'm a guy who has been playing Elsword for a long time, but I'm a programmer.
I have decided to embark on a new experience together with the entire Elsword Community.
I claim that I do not want to brag about the project or overtake the official servers.
The project in question is a private (or retro-server) server of Elsword, but different from the others.
VoidElsword, as many theories say, is a server created by hackers, people who have edited it
Original client to get their own server, I do not even know how they did the MySQL database.
With Void, I wanted to tell you that the project is not inspired by ESEmu (even if closed) but it is totally
My idea. I wanted to expose all of my ideas and I would like to know if you will agree with my ideas.
Meanwhile, I can tell you that there will not be problems with the server and there will be no Stability Maintenance (unless you need it).
Updates will be very frequent so you will enjoy a great gameplay experience.
Unlike ESEmu, I want to concentrate more on the Client part than on the Server part.
First of all, we will not care about any data .kom or .lua from the original client, we will recompile everything according to our schemes.
The client will be redone from 0 without doing Reverse Engineering to the original client, as it is "illegal" to modify it.
So the game will be graphically and basically redone, in short, the game will be recreated by 0, following the original game schemas.
All this because we want to be corrected with Void and the officers (so with GameForge Live and KOG Games).
The server will be called EpicEls, a name I choose from.
Here are the ideas of gameplay:

- The tutorials of the characters will be expanded and will be much more specific.
- Lu / Ciel will not be added because it is bugged.
- Drops will be the same as the original servers.
- Maximum level 99.
- The same NPCs of the original servers will be added.
- The difficulty of EXP will be diminished, but in a balanced way, not spoiled like Void.
- Will potions will be available at 2,500 EDs.
- The fields will be added, with their own bosses.
- You will have an initial box where you can enjoy the initial items.
- At the beginning you will have a 75% EXP boost for 2 days.
- At first you will have a 70% ED boost for 3 days.
- Skill Tree will be accurate to that of official servers.
- We will also make our Avatar, following the Void and officer schemes.
"We will add everything that the officers will add to the plan, following precisely their updates.
- The Ice Burner will be present.
- There will be no ED limits at the level, but the ED limit is 10 billion.
- The El-Coin will be server-side, and protected by many security systems.
- The EDs will also be server-side, protected by so many security systems.
- The dungeon result will be removed.
- During the dungeon, EDs will be collected in a variable, and then, at the end of the dungeon, all EDs will be added.
- All the game riders, both the Void and the officers, will be included and remain stable.
- All game monsters will be added, including NPCs and summon cards.
- In addition, hack Summon will be blocked by our systems to avoid invoking monsters from using alternative programs
Like bot / hack.
- We will set up our anti-hack, El-Shield, which will serve to block the use of hack / bot / exploit on the server and client.
- All the various bypasses for our antihack will be blocked.
- The code will be obfuscated, so it is not visible and can not be changed.
- All the villages and dungeons of the officers will be included.
"We'll have all the class changes in the officers.
- We will add the Transcendence and the Skills of Transcendence.
- Class Changes, Skill B slots, Transcendence, All skill books (Transcendence and Normal), Slot Machine Skills
Transition will all be free as in Void.
- El Resonance's maximum level will be 999.
- El Resonance will be added with all its features.
- The shortcut keys will be added.
- In order not to lament users, we will add the Korean voices!
- The language of the game will be English, because we want everyone in the world to play well, coming from every country.
- Henir, Ereda and the Secret Dungeon will be added.
- The Hero Dungeon will also be added.
- The use of Cheat Engine / Process Hacker / Sandboxie will be blocked.
- The use of Multiclient will be completely blocked.
- We agree with the modding of voices and textures, so audio modding and graphic modding are permitted except for Modding about changing your stats to be stronger than others.
- It will be possible to report PVP players immediately, at the end of PVP will start a screen if you have to report someone, With all PVP statistics.
- We abolish the use of hacks / bots ALSO in the dungeons, because we do not want users to make progress very quickly.
- The Moonloader will not be usable, as we will not use LUA.
- It will be forbidden to use the Injection DLL, which we will stop using it.
- The game process will be invisible by Task Manager.
- The methods of the XJapan hack will not exist, or if someone scovers, they will be blocked immediately.
- All Skill System bugs / exploits will be fixed to avoid No MP Cost, No Skill Cooldown.
- The game will kick the user immediately if he / she notices fraudulent activity / hacking.
- The Elsword Updater will be added, an alternative program to check for updates that will start if you need to upgrade the game.

Well, these are our ideas for gameplay!
If we have forgotten something or you want to make proposals, write a reply here and I will answer you!
See you and good day by EpicEls staff.

Italian:

Salve ragazzi, oggi mi voglio presentare a tutti voi.

Sono un ragazzo che gioca da molto tempo a Elsword, ma sono soprattutto un programmatore.
Ho deciso di intraprendere una nuova esperienza assieme a tutta la Community di Elsword.
Premetto che non voglio assolutamente vantarmi del progetto o superare i server ufficiali.
Il progetto in questione è un server privato (o retro-server) di Elsword, ma diverso dagli altri.
Il VoidElsword, come dicono molte teorie, è un server creato da hacker, gente che ha modificato il
client originale per ottenere il proprio server, non so nemmeno come abbiano fatto a fregare il database MySQL.
Apparte il Void, volevo dirvi che il progetto non è inspirato assolutamente da ESEmu (anche se chiuso) ma è totalmente
idea mia. Volevo esporvi tutte le mie idee e vorrei sapere se voi sarete d'accordo con le mie idee.
Intanto posso dirvi che al server non ci saranno problemi e non ci saranno le Stability Maintenance (tranne se è necessario).
Gli aggiornamenti saranno molto frequenti, quindi potrete godere di una grande esperienza del gameplay.
Al contrario di ESEmu, voglio concentrarmi di più sulla parte Client che sulla parte Server.
Innanzittutto, non fregheremo nessun dato .kom o .lua dal client originale, rifaremo tutto noi secondo i nostri schemi.
Il client sarà rifatto da 0, senza fare Reverse Engineering al client originale, poichè è "illegale" modificarlo.
Quindi il gioco sarà graficamente e basamente rifatto, insomma, il gioco verrà ricreato da 0, seguendo gli schemi del gioco originale.
Tutto ciò perchè vogliamo essere corretti con il Void e con gli ufficiali (quindi con GameForge Live e KOG Games).
Il server si chiamerà EpicEls, un nome così scelto da me.
Ecco le idee del gameplay:

- I tutorial dei personaggi saranno ampliati e saranno molto più specifici.
- Lu/Ciel non verrà aggiunto perchè esso è buggato.
- I drop saranno uguali ai server originali.
- Livello massimo 99.
- Verranno aggiunti gli stessi NPC dei server originali.
- La difficoltà di EXP sarà diminuita, ma in modo bilanciato, no spropositato come il Void.
- Le pozioni di Volontà saranno acquistabili a 2,500 ED l'una.
- I campi verranno aggiunti, con i propri boss.
- Avrete una box iniziale, dove potrete godere di items iniziali.
- All'inizio avrete un boost di EXP del 75% per 2 giorni.
- All'inizio avrete un boost di ED del 70% per 3 giorni.
- Lo Skill Tree sarà preciso a quello dei server ufficiali.
- Faremo anche Avatar nostri, seguendo gli schemi del Void e degli ufficiali.
- Aggiungeremo tutto ciò che aggiungeranno piano piano gli ufficiali, seguendo in modo preciso i loro update.
- Saranno presenti gli Ice Burner.
- Non ci saranno i limiti degli ED a livello, ma il limite di ED è di 10 miliardi.
- Gli El-Coin saranno server-side, e protetti da tantissimi sistemi di sicurezza.
- Gli ED saranno anche server-side, protetti da tantissimi sistemi di sicurezza.
- Verrà rimosso il risultato del dungeon.
- Durante il dungeon, gli ED verranno raccolti in una variabile, che poi, alla fine del dungeon, verranno aggiunti tutti gli ED.
- Verranno riaggiunte tutte le cavalcature del game, sia del Void che degli ufficiali, e rimarrano stabili.
- Verranno aggiunti tutti i mostri del game, anche gli NPC e le carte summon.
- Inoltre verrà bloccata dai nostri sistemi l'hack Summon, per evitare l'invocazione di mostri dall'uso di programmi alternativi
come bot/hack.
- Inseriremo un nostro anti-hack, El-Shield, che servirà per bloccare l'uso di hack/bot/exploit nel server e nel Client.
- Tutti i vari bypass per il nostro antihack verranno bloccati.
- Il codice sarà obfuscato, quindi non visibile e non possibile da modificare.
- Saranno compresi tutti i villaggi e i dungeon degli ufficiali.
- Avremo tutti i cambi di classe presenti negli ufficiali.
- Aggiungeremo la Trascendenza e le skill della Trascendenza.
- I cambi di classe, lo slot delle Skill B, la Trascendenza, tutti i libri delle skill (trascendenza e normali), slot skill della
Trascendenza saranno tutti gratis come nel Void.
- Il livello massimo di El Resonance sarà 999.
- L'El Resonance verrà aggiunta, con tutte le sue caratteristiche.
- I tasti di scelta rapida verranno aggiunti.
- Per non far lamentare gli utenti, aggiungeremo le voci coreane!
- La lingua del gioco sarà Inglese, perchè vogliamo che giochino bene tutti gli utenti del mondo, proveniente da ogni paese.
- Henir, Ereda e i Secret Dungeon verranno aggiunti.
- Verrà aggiunto anche l'Hero Dungeon.
- L'uso di Cheat Engine/Process Hacker/Sandboxie verrà bloccato.
- L'uso del Multiclient sarà assolutamente bloccato.
- Acconsentiamo con il modding delle voci e delle texture, quindi modding audio e modding grafico sono consentiti, tranne il
modding che riguarda la modifica dei vostri stat per essere più forti rispetto agli altri.
- Sarà possibile reportare i player in PVP immediatamente, alla fine del PVP spunterà una schermata se dovete reportare qualcuno,
con tutte le statistiche del PVP.
- Vietiamo l'uso di hack/bot ANCHE nei dungeon, perchè non vogliamo che gli utenti fanno progressi di livello molto velocemente.
- Il Moonloader non sarà utilizzabile, poichè non useremo i LUA.
- Sarà vietato l'uso del DLL Injection, cui ne bloccheremo l'uso.
- Il processo di gioco sarà invisibile dal Task Manager.
- I metodi dell'hack di XJapan non esisteranno, o se dovesse scovarne qualcuno, saranno immediatamente bloccati.
- Saranno fixati tutti i bug/exploit dello Skill System, per evitare No MP Cost, No Skill Cooldown.
- Il gioco kickerà subito l'utente se noterà attività fraudolente/hacking.
- Verrà aggiunto l'Elsword Updater, un programma alternativo per verificare gli Update che si avvierà se è necessario aggiornare il gioco.

Bene, queste sono le nostre idee per il gameplay!
Se ci siamo dimenticati qualcosa o volete farci delle proposte, scrivete qui una reply e io vi risponderò!
Arrivederci e buona giornata, dallo staff di EpicEls.

im confused is this like a private game that you've already made or are you looking for people to help you to make the game

by already made i mean like you can already login and walk around and shit

it makes me laugh so muchXDD You are talking about hackshield in your server at forum with cheats to this game.
You want to make everything alone without copying files from them, it  should take months or even more then one year, sorry but in my opinion it's a joke.

Guys, this isn't a joke, just i maked a team for EpicEls, there is a Designer and a Helper. We already made the login system, and it's working 100%, all files will be protected and there will be a file checking security. So, I don't want to add HackShield, I want just to make our anti-hack, called El-Shield. So, stop saying that is a joke.

sorry
can i ask you something?
why u postin this things on hack forum?
you make els better on security system, so why u using this cheat?

sorry

can i ask you something?

why u postin this things on hack forum?

you make els better on security system, so why u using this cheat?

because i like butter on my bread

Kuramoto likes this

so ur saying that ur creating a private server with anti-hack (or something like that) and ur posting it on a hacking forum?????????????????

LOGIC????????????????????????????????????

Kuu likes this

so ur saying that ur creating a private server with anti-hack (or something like that) and ur posting it on a hacking forum?????????????????

LOGIC????????????????????????????????????

X2

I think It might be meaningless if you don't reveal a part of something that you developed.

I think we have already waited for a long time, and I wanna know only a part of your private server.

+) I hope there'll be any response for this post & hope no project ended.

There was an initial intention on doing this project really, but I had no team, we had no much cool ideas, re-making the game was too difficult, expensive and wasting our time, so I can announce that this project is nothing.

I cannot help but have felt sorry to hear that.

I really wondered the announcement of a new private server. :0

If Lu/Ciel aren't there, many people simply won't play lol 

Also if this is an anti hack server, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU POSTING THIS ON A HACKING FORUM??

BUT....

Spanish:

toma en cuenta que no solo hay hablantes de una comunidad en ingles o italino, también gran parte de los jugadores de elsword son hablantes del español, si es que también quieres recibir su apoyo.

English:

Take into account that there are not only speakers of a community in English or Italian, a large part of the elsword players are Spanish speakers, if you also want to receive their support.

Get back to me when this is an actual thing.
With like login and stuff.
Actually out to play for the public.

An intriguing thought. Quick question (If the idea will pass) : Will your custom contents rely on community-based answers or will only fall to the decision of your team?

Oh well it was a good thought

Can you guys stop replying to a post from 2017. Obviously the person who replied to this first is a dumbass. 

4 hours ago, NotAHacker said:

Can you guys stop replying to a post from 2017. Obviously the person who replied to this first is a dumbass. 

Well it is confirmed to be "Abandoned" or rather "Scrapped" so we'll not be expecting anything

Plus, It's a Topic Off Thread so I think it's ok to reply even if it's late.