• Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

alex193 last won the day on June 25

alex193 had the most liked content!

About alex193

• Rank
  • Birthday
  1. use only god mode and item vacc others bans you insatnly i highly suggest not playing cause this became so p2w now like gacha mobile lvl even with hacks i cant even even enter new dgs now a days
  2. seha most important nuke deosnt work with this cheat dont use it buggy af
  3. who cares i quit for closers lol aleast it looks good to watch
  4. lol atlest u hack i got banned for making a toxic guild lol void gms are legit cancer and the formus are filled with kids
  5. i dont understand how to hack ed is somthing i am missing? not only that its such a bitch to create accounts
  6. framework 4 or 4.5 try it new ones not good
  7. this guy dosent know wtf he is talking about any damge modification fcks u and crash the game u should stack crit chance like 80% and go crit damage and uhh god mode? what are u 13???? god works fine but dont party and stand in fatal boss attack party will notice u and item vacc is fine u need at least heroic gear to not crash lower than that u will crash like a bitch so that means crit damage 2 pionts/maybe 1 if ur pussy full map attack/not in party god mode/but ur npc summons cant hit mob like optimus bots and eves summon item vacc/ ur head will become big cause that stupid potion thing gneral rule of thumb more than 4hacks makes u crash if u really want it safe just godmode and party run in dg cause every kid in void has their parents wallets and have whale gear so its not much of a problem just auto party love it when these kids one shot sd boss and i get fuckin d+
  8. dont dont worry i quit void and iam going to na void is boring very easy all has whale gear who fckin care 0 update where the fck is nisha void
  9. like i care i kill that fcker if get the chance whole void forums is cancer
  10. godemperor jion this guild and talk to me up to raid i am available
  11. AT THAT POINT U DONT NEEDHACKS DUDE USE GOD MODE THEN UR FINE 1 CRIT MIGHT CRASH CAUSE U PETTY MUCH ONE EVERYTHING
  12. WHAT SERVER R U IN TRY HACKIN INSIDE THE DG OR OUT SIDE OR U HAVE RESTART UR PC
  13. void is good for new players but sd framing and el tear dosent give u shit any good ways to fram ed?
  14. try to update internet explorer